Nebraska Governor Election
November 8, 2016
Election Projection cannot screen all advertisements appearing here. Therefore, I do not necessarily endorse the products and/or services shown.
OPEN SEAT: Incumbent Republican Dave Heineman is term limited in 2014. He is unable to seek re-election.
- Pete Ricketts
- Jon Bruning - Attorney General
- Tom Carlson - Nebraska State Senator
- Mike Foley - Auditor of Public Accounts
- Beau McCoy - Nebraska State Senator
- Bryan Slone
- Chuck Hassebrook
- Mark Elworth, Jr. (Libertarian)
Party nominee -
Election Projection: Pete Ricketts by 13.5%
|CBS News/NYT/YouGov||10/16 - 10/23||35||55|
|Rasmussen Reports||5/14 - 5/15||40||47|
|September 12, 2014||Ricketts +13.5||Strong GOP Hold|
|May 19, 2014||Ricketts +7.0||Mod GOP Hold|
|Preliminary||-----||Solid GOP Hold|
Nebraska Polling Hours*
March 3, 2014
May 13, 2014
November 4, 2014
* Polls open and close at the same time across the state. They are open from 8am - 8pm in the Central Time Zone and from 7am - 7pm in the Mountain Time Zone.